Tuesday, September 19, 2006

New Fall Season

Thanks to my Tivo, I can try more shows this season than normal. So I will be trying more shows and cutting them brutally and quickly. I should say that I am only checking out shows that seem interesting. Thus, no sitcoms have really made the list and not every show will be watched. This list is purely based on my own tastes and if you don't like it, make your own list.

Here's the stuff I have seen and whether or not I shall keep it.

Vanished - Boring, stupid, and uninteresting. And I suspect they'll cancel it before the end of the season. I dropped it after episode 1.

Justice - Ridiculous and sorta fun. Also, the format of the show is interesting. You have a case, you follow it, and after the verdict, you get to see what REALLY happened. I'm interested in seeing it more.

Standoff - I didn't think I'd like it, but I did. The characters are interesting and they have genuine chemistry. I'm definitely interested in watching more.

Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - Boring. Really boring. And weird in the sense that I watched the entire episode without getting a feeling of what the remaining episodes will be like. People seem to like this one, but I pass. Jennifer hated it.

Tonight, I'll be sampling Smith.
Tomorrow, I will watch Jericho and Kidnapped.
Thursday, I will be watching Shark and Six Degrees.
These are in addition to the shows we already watch from last season. I'll maybe recap those after I finish next week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Grant Alter said...

Yeah, I would, but I'm in a holding pattern waiting on artists and publishers.

What's a boy to do?

4:06 PM, September 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home