Monday, September 25, 2006

More TV

Jericho - very interesting. high concept. I am definitely interested in seeing what happens next, but, as is so common these days, I have no idea how you make this a series. That said, I will definitely be sticking around to find out.

Kidnapped - far exceeded my expectations. i had been interested, but i hadn't really expected much. it's a lot more interesting than I could have imagined. Good acting, interesting premise and a lot better than the similarly themed Vanished.

Six Degrees - booooooring. too many characters and a nothing concept. about ten minutes in, jennifer told me she did not want to watch the rest and, to be honest, i had only waited that long because i thought she might want to see it. she didn't and we dropped it.

So our tally is 4 dropped and 4 picked up. That is 50/50 for us and the new season.
There are still some left and we'll have to see how they go.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shaun said...

I had wanted to see 6 degrees because JJ Abrams is an EP on it but sounds like it's a good thing I missed it.

I know you're going to watch my episode of Top Model wed. after next! Better or I'll just send it to you on DVD again...

8:44 PM, September 26, 2006  
Blogger Grant Alter said...

Wouldn't miss it, brother.
Jennifer is watching the show anyway, but remind me before yours so we watch it knowing that it's yours.

4:06 PM, September 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home