Thursday, October 05, 2006

More TV

Though I'm certain that nobody cares, I thought I'd continue this for the sake of an experiment I wondered - Would Tivo change my television watching habits?

Smith - I like this one. I dig the heists and we're two episodes in and I am interested. No idea how you sustain a series, but I'm intrigued. Every one of the actors is good too. Just generally a good show. John Wells, creator of ER, is the exec, though there are very few similarities.

Runaway - Because Tivo recorded it, I tried to watch it. Donnie Wahlberg. Two words is all you need. We didn't finish the first episode.

There are still more waiting on the Tivo, but it's a time consuming process.

We're currently 6/5 on a keep to drop ratio.
But I'd probably put it at more of a 5.25/5 ratio since I am not entirely certain we're in for the long haul with Shark or Justice. Both have the real potential to get old fast. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home