Saturday, April 22, 2006

Daredevil

OH!!! I almost forgot. I've been a posting fool today, but I wanted to tell you about a must read book.


Daredevil


Ed Brubaker and Michael Lark have only been on Daredevil for two issues now and it is incredible. Bendis and Maleev had a long run, but now the guard has changed and I have to admit that this might be some of the best Daredevil that I have read.
The art is excellent and the writing is as well.
Matt Murdock has found himself in prison. Nuff said.

EDIT: I was NOT reading this book through the end of the Bendis run. I only picked it up because my esteemed colleague, Tommy Smith (aka TC Smith) suggested the awesomeness of said book and for that, I am eternally grateful.
I was also wrong about the number of issues currently in publication of this Brubaker run. There are now 3. I had not counted last week's issue.

We regret any confusion this may have caused. But hey, this isn't the Marvel website or Diamond, so I think you can cut me a little slack.

2 Comments:

Blogger Grant Alter said...

HAY man, I'm glad you found the blog. When I get a chance, I'm totally mentioning that it was you who suggested I try it out.

3:54 PM, April 24, 2006  
Blogger Peter said...

I loved the run that Bendis and Maleev had and actually made the mistake of dropping it. But my comic shop kept putting it in my box insisting that I keep it and they were right. Brubaker and Lark filled some huge shoes and haven't even come close to dropping the ball.

9:44 PM, April 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home